PETKIT FRESH Smart Digital Feeding Pet Bowl
The PETKIT FRESH Smart Anti-Bacterial Bowl features a built-in Digital Scale which tracks the weight of food in both Lbs (Pounds) and Kg (Kilograms). Prior to pouring your pet's food simply install or download the PETKIT Application and select the FRESH sub-application. Next, select your Dog or Cat brand of food (If not available input your brand of food and food information) and input the amount of weight in Grams or Pounds and you're ready to track the amount of calories consumed. The FRESH additionally features an Anti-Microbial BIOCLEAN ACT outer shell which automatically helps eliminate a large majority of bad bacteria and germs found in all Cat and Dog foods on contact such as E-coli. Additionally the FRESH features 4 skid proof rubberized grips at the bottom for proper gripping and comes with an included screw driver for battery screw fastening. The FRESH also features an ergonomically countoured inclination tilted design for less reach-over by the neck area. The FRESH is entirely Waterproofed and is recommended to solely be washed under the sink or running water and cleaned with a towel and is not dishwasher safe. When you purchase this device with the PETKIT P2 Activity Tracking Device users can automatically view their PETKIT FRESH consumption data directly onto the FIT Application as well in both monitoring calories consumed and calories expended. 2 - AAA Batteries Included for a 2 Year Battery Life. This product comes with a 1 year warranty. The PETKIT P2 Activity Monitor Device is sold separately. Available in Multiple Patterns and Colors.
- MATERIAL: ABS (BIOCLEANACT Included).
- DIMENSIONS (INCHES): Length: 7.08, Width: 7.08, Height 2.36.
- WEIGHT: 465 Grams or 1.02 Lbs.
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY: 2,000 Grams or 4.4 Lbs.
- FEEDING CAPACITY: 450 ml.
- WATER RESISTANCY: Wash in Sink.
- BATTERIES: 2 - AAA Batteries.
- BATTERY LIFE: 2 Years.
- SCREEN: 4 Digit LCD Screen.
- Open the box and you'll notice an included mini screwdriver. Use the screwdriver to open the battery box located at the bottom of the Pet bowl. Unscrew and insert the included AAA batteries and make sure to fasten the bottom closed tightly to prevent any water from entering. Simply turn on the device by pressing the built-in button located at the front of the pet bowl. By holding this button for 3 seconds you can switch the weight calculation metrics from Pounds to Grams, To turn this device off simply press the button for less than 3 seconds. You may also download the PETKIT Application available on all Android (Google Play) and IOS (Apple) smart phone devices and selecting the FRESH option under the sub menu to track your foods consumption. Users can select from a menu of food brands and if that brand of food is unavailable user must manually enter. Once installed simply enter in that data and the application will track your pets consumption.